Tokyo, Japan - March 13, 2015 – Morpho, Inc. (Hereinafter, “Morpho”), a global leader in software image processing solutions for mobile devices, today announced that it has surpassed the 1 billion mark in software licenses on mobile devices during the fiscal first quarter ending January, 2015. Since its first shipment of PhotoSolid, a still image stabilization technology, in June 2006, Morpho has steadily increased its license shipments of wide range of imaging products.
* “Morpho” and the Morpho logo are registered trademarks of Morpho, Inc.
Morpho’s embedded imaging offerings include:
1. “PhotoSolid®”, a still image stabilization technology
2. “MovieSolid®”, a video image stabilization technology
3. “Morpho HDR™”, a high dynamic range image synthesis technology
4. “Morpho Panorama™”, a panorama image generation technology
5. “Morpho Video Denoiser™”, a video noise reduction technology
These products are integrated mainly to smartphones and mobile handsets.
* High Dynamic Range (HDR) is an imaging technology that allows greater dynamic range than standard images.
Morpho will continue to specialize in developing digital imaging technology and offer innovative products meeting users’ needs. Morpho aims to provide an efficient, high-quality digital image processing framework for embedded systems such as smartphones, and will thrive to offer it as the de facto standard for both industry and customers.
* Morpho, Inc. owns patents covering PhotoSolid in Japan, USA, Germany, France and UK.
* Morpho, Inc. owns patents covering MovieSolid in Japan and USA.
* Morpho, Inc. owns patents covering Morpho HDR and Morpho Panorama in Japan.
* “PhotoSolid” and “MovieSolid” are registered trademarks of Morpho, Inc.
* “Morpho HDR”, “Morpho Panorama”, and “Morpho Video Denoiser” are trademarks of Morpho, Inc.
About Morpho, Inc.:
Established in 2004, Morpho, Inc. has built substantial brand recognition in the field of software image processing for mobile devices. Customers utilizing Morpho, Inc.’s software technologies include carriers, processing platform providers and mobile device manufacturers making the company a global player in mobile imaging. For more information visit http://www.morphoinc.com/en/
or contact email@example.com.