Tokyo, Japan - September 13, 2013 – Morpho, Inc., a global leader in software image processing solutions for mobile devices, today announced that it has surpassed the 500 million mark in software licenses on mobile devices during the fiscal third quarter ending July, 2013. Since its first shipment of PhotoSolid, a still image stabilization technology, in June 2006, Morpho has steadily increased its license shipments of wide range of imaging products..
Morpho’s embedded imaging offerings include:
1. “PhotoSolid®”, still image stabilization technology
2. “MovieSolid®”, video image stabilization technology
3. “Morpho HDR™”, high dynamic range image synthesis technology
4. “Morpho Defocus™”, background defocusing technology
5. “Morpho Effect Library™”, visual effect technology
These products are integrated mainly to smartphones and mobile handsets.
Morpho will continue to specialize in developing digital imaging technology and offer innovative products meeting users’ needs. Morpho aims to provide an efficient, high-quality digital image processing framework for embedded systems such as smartphones, and will thrive to offer it as the de facto standard for both industry and customers.Figure 1: Total Morpho Software Technology Licenses Shipped
* Inventions related to PhotoSolid are patented in Japan, USA, and Europe.
* Inventions related to MovieSolid are patented in Japan and USA.
* “Morpho HDR”, “Morpho Defocus”, and “Morpho Effect Library” are trademarks of Morpho, Inc.
About Morpho, Inc.:
Established in 2004, Morpho, Inc. has built substantial brand recognition in the field of software image processing for mobile devices. Customers utilizing Morpho, Inc.’s software technologies include carriers, processing platform providers and mobile device manufacturers making the company a global player in mobile imaging. For more information visit http://www.morphoinc.com/en/ or contact email@example.com.